The Innovation Camp is an opportunity to test and boost your innovation and collaboration skills in a multidisciplinary setup while solving a conceptual design and prototype development challenge in a real-life, sound tech industry setting.
Who is the Camp for?
The Innovation Camp is open to students from specific educations of the following universities: AU, DTU, SDU and students from Struer Statsgymnasium. To enrol in the Innovation Camp, please contact us for further eligibility information. Note that there is a limited number of seats in the course.
- Contact at AU: Lars G. Johansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact at DTU: Finn T. Agerkvist, email@example.com
- Contact at SDU: Oliver Niebuhr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for other interested students:
Katrine Prassé Frausig, email@example.com
- Struer Statsgymnasium: Mads Brinkmann Pedersen, firstname.lastname@example.org